Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Etude House Chocolate Smudge Liner #1 Review

Hello everyone! Today we're going to review Etude House's new release, the sweet recipe line! We got ourselves several stuffs from the line and decided to get number 1 and 2 for the eyeliner. We accidentally threw the plastic packaging away, sorry TT_TT


The cap is placed on the bottom and-- the packaging is soooo cute we can't resist spending our money on it, haha! Btw, here are some swatches.



I have never tried a gel liner before and i thought it will be a waste to use it together with my bad eyeliner-drawing skills. But unexpectedly this functions better than the normal liquid liner! I can finally make clean and neat lines with this eyeliner. Will definitely buy this for the second time!

I got mine in dark chocolate number one, and Jiyoon had milk chocolate in number two, we will review it for you guys soon! I will recommend number two for a more natural look but number one is better for a defined and fresh look. For me i personally think that number two resembles the colour of a brown eyeshadow. 


OMG, excuse my untidy eyebrows and my tired eyes (Plus the bad lighting, lol.) I really like this eyeliner because you can create both natural and edgy look (Just apply more eyeliner to your eyes.)

Soo.. Overall thoughts?
This eyeliner is really pigmented and it has a very creamy texture, which makes it more easier for you guys who doesn't have any drawing talents on eyeliner, haha. For natural look? Sure. Just apply this eyeliner (No eyeshadows or whatever) and you're good to go. So far this eyeliner had become my most favorite eyeliner! And.. no, i didn't agree what it says on the package that said 'smear-proof'. Man, that was quite a lie.

Texture:
Light | Normal | Thick | Heavy

Price:
Cheap | Average | Expensive

Ratings:
Really love this!


♥Eunmi & Jiyoon











5 comments:

Linda Zhang said...

Your pictures are so nice!
Thanks for the review~

lookitslinda.blogspot.com

modelling agency said...

The packaging is so cute! I love the brush too!

Susan Greenfield said...

Etude house always delivers fun and exciting products!

Richard Butler Creagh said...

I love the shade of dark chocolate. What a great eye liner. I'd love to buy one!

Junaid Iqbal Memon said...

That eye liner is absolutely a must-have. Great share, dear.

Post a Comment